Friday, March 13, 2009

Production of a Small Edition - Day 16: Backed Cloth

I have been backing cloth the last days, or rather the last day (I have been much distracted since Tuesday.) A good tutorial how to back cloth (or fine paper) by Cathryn can be found at the book arts forum for registered users. Above you see the entry door to my studio and how it looked like this morning.

Die letzten Tage habe ich also Stoff mit Papier hinterklebt. Für diejenigen unter euch, die auch englischen Anleitungen folgen können und einen Zugang zum Book Arts Forum haben, gibt's hier ein schönes Tutorial von Cathryn. Die Fotos oben zeigen die Tür zu meinem Arbeitszimmer heute morgen und eines der Bretter von dem ich ein fertiges Stück Stoff gerade abziehe.

Unten seht ihr den Stand der Dinge: Mehr Stoffstücke zum Beziehen, abgeschnittene Papierstückchen und fertig bezogenen Stoff.

edit: Here is another picture of the newly backed cloth among cloth backed earlier for other projects. Oh, now I do want to start preparing the boards! But I got to do some paperworks (of the bad kind) and also drive up to the customs office to claim my latest order from the US.

No comments: