Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

On December 3rd I received the Kreativ Blogger Award by Billie. This are the rules:
  1. The winner may put the logo on their blog. (I've happily done that.)
  2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. (check)
  3. Nominate 5 blogs for the award that inspire you.
  4. Put links to their blogs.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees.
I was much flattered by the nomination and much excited. It is point 3 that stopped me from shouting it out to the world earlier, and after much thinking I decided to nominate only 4 blogs. I couldn't think of a 5th blog that meets the criteria and has not already been awarded by Billie(I wanted to be strict and not simply nominate blogs that I enjoy reading).
My very first thought was: The award would have to go back to Billie herself. You can read here more than once that I started a particular work because of what I read on her blog. Besides being very generous with sharing her own work and experiences, writing a lot of tutorials that are very well written in a clear and direct language, besides all that she provides many useful links into the crafty and artsy world of paper.
Having this said I pass the award on to (no specific order)
  • Danyeela, ein schöner Blog mit vielen erfrischenden, neuen Idee, vermischt mit Tutorials. Ich habe hier eine Menge gelernt!
  • Filzeria, mir macht es viel Freude, über ihre kreative Arbeit mit Kindern und Jugendlichen zu lesen. Obwohl ich noch nie gefilzt habe, hat mich der Blog inspiriert und weitergebracht. Ohne Filzeria wäre ich wohl nicht auf die Idee gekommen, meine Filzbücher zu machen, um nur ein Beispiel zu nennen.
  • Deckled Edge Bindery, her dynamic writing style and the amazing books presented there have always been a motivation for me to try harder.
  • Riverlark, her blog was one of the first I discovered last spring. She drew me deeper into the world of books and her blog has been source of many inspirations.
And now, as a good-bye, I want to show you a photo of my latest book. The picture is a link, by clicking on it you go to the Flickr page where you can read a brief description and see another picture of the opened book.

"Art" closed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danke für den Award, ich bin erfreut! Und begeistert von dem gefiederten Buchwesen auf der Stange. Sieht absolut klasse aus!