Friday, April 17, 2009

Paper - Take a look at my stashes

Paper - mostly handmade
I am not very pleased with the progress of my newest chocolaty project. I printed the text for inside yesterday, but discarded the idea altogether because I like none of it: Neither the text nor the idea to put it into this project. I'll have to think again about it. A good time to reorganise my paper stashes. All pictures here are links to their Flickr page where I can add notes (which I did) and tell you what types of papers they are.
This doesn't seem like my lucky day today. It rains, and it is rather dark. At least it isn't snowing. - So the pictures are a little dark. Sorry about that. I hope you'll enjoy my papers anyway. Thanks for reading!

papier 015
Irgendwie war meine neueste Idee zum Schokobuch nicht so der Hit. Ich habe gestern den ganzen Tag daran gearbeitet, bin mit den Ergebnissen aber so unzufrieden, dass ich diese Idee erstmal aufgegeben habe. Jetzt muss ich nochmal neu nachdenken. Ein guter Tag, um meine Papiersammlung neu zu organisieren. Alle Bilder hier sind links zu ihrer Flickr Seite, wo ich (mit hilfe von notes im Bild selbst) nochmal genauer sage, um was für Papiere es sich handelt.
Irgendwie ist heute der Wurm drin. Es regnet, es ist dunkel, und so sind auch die Bilder etwas dunkel und grau geworden, wie der Himmel und meine Stimmung. Ich hoffe, ihr habt trotzdem ein bisschen Freude an den vielen schönen Papieren, die ich zu zeigen hab'. Bis demnächst und ein schönes Wochenende!


Paper - mostly to fill journals

papier 014
Colored paper
Paper - mostly machine made
Paper - mostly to fill journals

No comments: